(Top 20 Fruits Packed with Nutrients and Phytochemicals, Best Ways to Eat Fruits for Maximum Nutrition, and 75 Simple and Delicious Recip
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2009
File Size: 2419 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“Paul Gross, the “Berry Doctor,” gets beyond the marketing hype on superfruits. By looking at nutrient density, research support and popular appeal, Gross delivers a cornucopia of offerings that can easily enhance well-being. Further, he includes ideas to add the nutrient-rich fruits into the diet, whether via simple suggestions in the breakdown of each offering, a list of the types of products to look for in the supermarket, or by following the creative recipes. Gross enables readers to make proactive choices to enhance their own health."
—Heather Granato, Group Editor, Virgo Publishing
“Dr. Paul Gross has done an excellent job. This book will be an important resource for informing the public about the health effects of fruits.”
-Gary Stoner, Ph.D., Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ohio State University
“Dr. Paul Gross’s straightforward and well-documented book provides strong direction and clear-cut answers for consumers, based on well-reasoned research and compelling evidence. His use of readily-understandable superfruits criteria and a ‘points system’ for rating health-beneficial fruits is a welcome answer to consumers seeking the best choices for themselves and their families.”
-Mary Ann Lila Ph.D., Director, Plants for Human Health Institute, North Carolina State University
“Dr. Gross is a leading expert and strong proponent of consumer education and superfruit science, and following careers as a university scientist, entrepreneur, and food industry consultant, he is the leading advocate for superfruits and superfruit science.”
— Steve Talcott Ph.D., Department of Food Chemistry, Texas A&M University
“This is a book for the public, for nutritionists, MDs and alternative medical practitioners, vegetarians, for anyone who wants to better understand what a well-chosen selection of superfruits can do for you inside and out besides tasting great.”
-Ian Crown, Panoramic Fruit Company, Puerto Rico
All fruits are NOT created equal The “Berry Doctor” reveals secrets behind nature’s healthiest fruits
What would you do to increase your chances of living longer and healthier? Superfruit expert Paul Gross, Ph.D. ranks the top twenty fruits that can help you get started on a lifelong healthy diet, and he gives you the science behind each fruit’s unique nutritional advantages. Eating superfruits regularly can help you look younger, lose weight, and reduce your risk of getting cancer, cardiovascular disease, or diabetes.
All fruits have some health-promoting potential, but Superfruits reveals which ones pack the most value for your well-being.
- Sidebars for each essential nutrient along with Fun Facts, Myth Busters, and Science Behind It
- Tips for the best ways to eat and shop for superfruits, including a section on how to incorporate superfruits into a Mediterranean diet
- 75 delicious recipes for smoothies, salads, desserts, and more
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Red grapes contain resveratrol, a phytochemical that shows exciting promise in the fight against premature aging, diabetes, and cancer
- Superfruit seeds from kiwis, figs, and strawberries are rich in protein, omega fats, and micronutrients
- Pasteurizing and overprocessing are the main reasons for nutrient loss in manufactured superfruit juices
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.