Surface Operations in Petroleum Production, I Ebook
Publication Date: July 1987
File Size: 36438 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This is the first part of a two-volume work which comes at a time when oil producers are taking a close look at the economy of oilfield operation and redesign of production technology to improve ultimate recovery. The very high cost, and risk, of the search for new oilfields demands the re-evaluation of production technology and reservoir engineering to improve the production characteristics of existing oilfields.
It is the aim of this work that it will be instrumental in the improvement of the global enhancement of oil production and ultimate recovery. It is the outcome of extensive collaboration between experts in petroleum who have devoted their time to the lucid expression of the knowledge that they have acquired through experience in the evaluation and solution of field problems, and development of economic field processes. Oil production companies have been generous in their cooperation through assistance and encouragement to the authors and permission to publish data, designs and photographs.
Together, the two books provide a detailed and comprehensive coverage of the subject. The physical and chemical properties of the fluids encountered by engineers in the field are clearly described. The properties, methods of separation, measurement, and transportation of these fluids (gases, condensate liquids derived from natural gas, crude oils and oilfield waters) are dealt with. Following a presentation of the fluids and their process technology, a series of chapters give a thorough discussion of every type of surface equipment that is encountered in the myriad aspects of oilfield operations, ranging from waterflooding to new enhanced oil recovery techniques. Included are all methods for pumping, water control, production logging and corrosion control. The coverage also extends to: well completion and work-over operations, methods for design and operation of underground gas storage, and a review of offshore technology.
Surface Operations in Petroleum Production is therefore a comprehensive reference which will be invaluable for field production managers and engineers; as well as being an ideal text on production technology to complement the study of reservoir engineering.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $341.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.