Surface Operations in Petroleum Production, I Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 1987
File Size: 35637 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This is the first part of a two-volume work which comes at a time when oil producers are taking a close look at the economy of oilfield operation and redesign of production technology to improve ultimate recovery. The very high cost, and risk, of the search for new oilfields demands the re-evaluation of production technology and reservoir engineering to improve the production characteristics of existing oilfields.
It is the aim of this work that it will be instrumental in the improvement of the global enhancement of oil production and ultimate recovery. It is the outcome of extensive collaboration between experts in petroleum who have devoted their time to the lucid expression of the knowledge that they have acquired through experience in the evaluation and solution of field problems, and development of economic field processes. Oil production companies have been generous in their cooperation through assistance and encouragement to the authors and permission to publish data, designs and photographs.
Together, the two books provide a detailed and comprehensive coverage of the subject. The physical and chemical properties of the fluids encountered by engineers in the field are clearly described. The properties, methods of separation, measurement, and transportation of these fluids (gases, condensate liquids derived from natural gas, crude oils and oilfield waters) are dealt with. Following a presentation of the fluids and their process technology, a series of chapters give a thorough discussion of every type of surface equipment that is encountered in the myriad aspects of oilfield operations, ranging from waterflooding to new enhanced oil recovery techniques. Included are all methods for pumping, water control, production logging and corrosion control. The coverage also extends to: well completion and work-over operations, methods for design and operation of underground gas storage, and a review of offshore technology.
Surface Operations in Petroleum Production is therefore a comprehensive reference which will be invaluable for field production managers and engineers; as well as being an ideal text on production technology to complement the study of reservoir engineering.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $342.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.