SURVIVED: One Millimetre at a Time Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2018 File Size: 2687 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
At the age of 43, Dr Pam was a fit and healthy chiropractor dedicated to her profession and her patients. Along with her career she also juggled family commitments, a wonderful social life and lived her days to the fullest.
After another busy day in the office, she was feeling a little under the weather. Thinking it was just the flu, she attempted to soldier on and put her patients first. With a brave face and a genuine smile, she got through that extra long day.
Little did she know that after seeing patients that day, the tables would turn and she would be a patient in the hospital where she began her struggle to survive. The last thing she could have imagined was that her body would shut down.
In this true story, she shares her recollections from the experience, but more importantly the life lessons and discoveries she has made along the way. This is an inspirational, heartfelt journey into her thoughts and feelings while she was lying there for months in the Intensive Care Unit ‘locked in’ her own body. She shares authentically what went through her mind being so close to death.
Dr Pam was diagnosed with a rare, autoimmune disorder called Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS), which left her in a complete state of paralysis, accompanied with respiratory failure. The immune system attacked the nervous system. All she could do was ‘think and blink’’.
‘Survived’ is a survival story from not only a physical place, but a mental one. The resilience and true essence of the human spirit is shown throughout the chapters. With the selfless support of her family and friends, this story shows that the combination of inner strength, determination, patience and love can conquer the most tragic of experiences, one millimetre at a time.
Turning her tragedy into a gift, her hope is to inspire others to take a good look at what is really important in life and what matters the most. Whether it is an autoimmune condition, a tragic accident or health crisis, there are lessons and hidden blessings, as long as we have the courage not only to look, but to see.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.