Swygert: Growing Up in the Middle of Nowhere in a Little Town Nobody Ever Heard of Ebook
Publication Date: October 2011
File Size: 1188 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Growing up in a tiny rural town may not be appealing to everyone, but in this collection of short stories, author Jeffrey Harold Utterback shows that he can at least laugh about it. Each chapter is a stand-alone tale that provides a whimsical look at what life was like for a small-town boy growing up in the middle of nowhere.
Utterback is a natural story teller. He welcomes the reader into his unusual world as his boyhood adventures and misadventures are brought to life on the page. The agricultural backdrop provides a unique canvas as the author lovingly uses the quirks and idiosyncrasies of his friends and family members to paint a picture of the big experiences he enjoyed in his little town.
Peppered throughout are fond recollections of the features in his home-town which were a mischievous attraction during his childhood. Utterback describes from a boy’s point of view-the details of the doghouse, the secrets of the cemetery, the routine of the railroad, the goings-on at the grain elevator, the etiquette at the elementary school, the formality of the 4-H Club, the art of bicycle maintenance, the science of burning garbage, and the complete desirability continuum of those highly valuable telephone pole insulators.
Enjoy the ride as Utterback invites you along for a reality-inspired journey into his small-town boyhood of the 1970s.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.