Syngress Force Emerging Threat Analysis: From Mischief to Malicious Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A One-Stop Reference Containing the Most Read Topics in the Syngress Security Library
This Syngress Anthology Helps You Protect Your Enterprise from Tomorrow’s Threats Today
This is the perfect reference for any IT professional responsible for protecting their enterprise from the next generation of IT security threats. This anthology represents the “best of” this year’s top Syngress Security books on the Human, Malware, VoIP, Device Driver, RFID, Phishing, and Spam threats likely to be unleashed in the near future..
- From Practical VoIP Security, Thomas Porter, Ph.D. and Director of IT Security for the FIFA 2006 World Cup, writes on threats to VoIP communications systems and makes recommendations on VoIP security.
- From Phishing Exposed, Lance James, Chief Technology Officer of Secure Science Corporation, presents the latest information on phishing and spam.
- From Combating Spyware in the Enterprise, Brian Baskin, instructor for the annual Department of Defense Cyber Crime Conference, writes on forensic detection and removal of spyware.
- Also from Combating Spyware in the Enterprise, About.com’s security expert Tony Bradley covers the transformation of spyware.
- From Inside the SPAM Cartel, Spammer-X shows how spam is created and why it works so well.
- From Securing IM and P2P Applications for the Enterprise, Paul Piccard, former manager of Internet Security Systems’ Global Threat Operations Center, covers Skype security.
- Also from Securing IM and P2P Applications for the Enterprise, Craig Edwards, creator of the IRC security software IRC Defender, discusses global IRC security.
- From RFID Security, Brad “Renderman” Haines, one of the most visible members of the wardriving community, covers tag encoding and tag application attacks.
- Also from RFID Security, Frank Thornton, owner of Blackthorn Systems and an expert in wireless networks, discusses management of RFID security.
- From Hack the Stack, security expert Michael Gregg covers attacking the people layer.
- Bonus coverage includes exclusive material on device driver attacks by Dave Maynor, Senior Researcher at SecureWorks.
- The “best of” this year: Human, Malware, VoIP, Device Driver, RFID, Phishing, and Spam threats
- Complete Coverage of forensic detection and removal of spyware, the transformation of spyware, global IRC security, and more
- Covers secure enterprise-wide deployment of hottest technologies including Voice Over IP, Pocket PCs, smart phones, and more
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $51.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.