Syngress Force Emerging Threat Analysis: From Mischief to Malicious Ebook
Publication Date: November 2006
File Size: 10147 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 26.64% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Over the last seven years, Internet Security Systems’ (ISS) elite X-Force has discovered more high-risk vulnerabilities than all other research groups and vendors combined, including the vulnerability that led to the recent, widespread Zotob worm. For the first time ever, follow the X-Force team as they analyze potential vulnerabilities and security solutions for cutting edge technologies and emerging attack methodologies.
The book begins with a chapter from ISS Founder Chris Klaus, who is one of the most prominent and well respected security experts in the world. Klaus discusses both emerging technologies and attack methodologies and the resulting capabilities. In each subsequent chapter, the X-Force will detail the most likely attack vectors that malicious hackers are using to exploit these vulnerabilities. Technologies covered include VoIP, smart phones, pocket PCs, SCADA systems and more. And new attack classes include bots and botnets, second-tier attacks, etc. Each chapter concludes with X-Force best practices to securely deploy the covered technology and defend against the new attack classes.
· ISS X-Force has discovered more security vulnerabilities than all other vendors and researchers combined
· The book is co-branded with ISS and will be supported by co-marketing initiatives with ISS
· Covers secure enterprise-wide deployment of hottest technologies including Voice Over IP, Pocket PCs, smart phones, and more
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $38.11. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.