Syngress Force Emerging Threat Analysis: From Mischief to Malicious Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2006
File Size: 10156 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A One-Stop Reference Containing the Most Read Topics in the Syngress Security Library
This Syngress Anthology Helps You Protect Your Enterprise from Tomorrow’s Threats Today
This is the perfect reference for any IT professional responsible for protecting their enterprise from the next generation of IT security threats. This anthology represents the “best of” this year’s top Syngress Security books on the Human, Malware, VoIP, Device Driver, RFID, Phishing, and Spam threats likely to be unleashed in the near future..
- From Practical VoIP Security, Thomas Porter, Ph.D. and Director of IT Security for the FIFA 2006 World Cup, writes on threats to VoIP communications systems and makes recommendations on VoIP security.
- From Phishing Exposed, Lance James, Chief Technology Officer of Secure Science Corporation, presents the latest information on phishing and spam.
- From Combating Spyware in the Enterprise, Brian Baskin, instructor for the annual Department of Defense Cyber Crime Conference, writes on forensic detection and removal of spyware.
- Also from Combating Spyware in the Enterprise, About.com’s security expert Tony Bradley covers the transformation of spyware.
- From Inside the SPAM Cartel, Spammer-X shows how spam is created and why it works so well.
- From Securing IM and P2P Applications for the Enterprise, Paul Piccard, former manager of Internet Security Systems’ Global Threat Operations Center, covers Skype security.
- Also from Securing IM and P2P Applications for the Enterprise, Craig Edwards, creator of the IRC security software IRC Defender, discusses global IRC security.
- From RFID Security, Brad “Renderman” Haines, one of the most visible members of the wardriving community, covers tag encoding and tag application attacks.
- Also from RFID Security, Frank Thornton, owner of Blackthorn Systems and an expert in wireless networks, discusses management of RFID security.
- From Hack the Stack, security expert Michael Gregg covers attacking the people layer.
- Bonus coverage includes exclusive material on device driver attacks by Dave Maynor, Senior Researcher at SecureWorks.
- The “best of” this year: Human, Malware, VoIP, Device Driver, RFID, Phishing, and Spam threats
- Complete Coverage of forensic detection and removal of spyware, the transformation of spyware, global IRC security, and more
- Covers secure enterprise-wide deployment of hottest technologies including Voice Over IP, Pocket PCs, smart phones, and more
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $51.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.