Tableau 10.0 Best Practices Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Develop a deep understanding of Tableau 10.0 and get to know tricks to understand your data About This Book • Quickly learn tips, tricks, and best practices about Tableau from Tableau masters • Whether it is data blending or complex calculations, you can solve your problem with ease and confidence; no more searching for a help doc or waiting for support • If you want to quickly master Tableau, then this book is for you Who This Book Is For This book is for Tableau users who have a basic to average understanding of the various features available in Tableau. You’ll find this book useful if you spend a lot of time conducting data analysis and visualizations with Tableau. What You Will Learn • Connect to variety of data (cloud and local) and blend it in an efficient way for fast analytics • Advanced calculations such as LOD calculations and Table calculations • See advanced use cases of Parameter, Sorting, and Filters • Get practical tips on how to format dashboards following the Zen of dashboard design • See examples of a variety of visualizations such as cohort analysis, Jitters chart, and multiple small charts • See the new features in Tableau 10-cross data source filter, worksheet as tooltip, cluster, and custom territory In Detail Tableau has emerged as an industry leader in the field of data discovery and business analytic software solutions. While there is a lot of information on how to use the tool, most Tableau users are faced with the challenge on how it can be effectively used to derive meaningful business insights from the uncharted territory of data. This book will give you useful tips from Tableau masters learned from years of experience working with Tableau. You’ll start by getting your data into Tableau, move on to generating progressively complex visualizations, and end with finishing touches and packaging your work for distribution. Inside you will learn the exact steps required to solve complex real-life problems. Whether it is data blending or complex calculations, you can solve your problem with ease and confidence; no more searching for Help doc or waiting for support. This book will help you make the most of Tableau and become a Tableau expert. Style and approach The book will show you hacks to solve complex real-life problems. This book will help you make the most of Tableau and become a Tableau expert. This book is packed with lots of real-life problems with step-by-step instructions from Tableau experts.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.89. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.