Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Work faster and more efficiently in Microsoft Office X and Office 2004!
You know Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are powerful, but are you harnessing that power effectively? Microsoft Office expert Kirk McElhearn has distilled years of experience with these programs to explain how to work in Office more quickly and effectively. Learn how to issue your favorite commands faster, whether that means that you put commands on a toolbar for one-click access, stick them on custom menus where you can find them easily, or assign them keyboard shortcuts so that your fingers can do the work. Find tips for arranging toolbars and customizing the Formatting palette. Discover how to insert frequently typed bits of text with ease, and learn to use templates so that you never re-create a frequently used document (such as a monthly report) from scratch again. Kirk will have you working more efficiently than before in no time! Also included: how to navigate toolbars using the keyboard, working with the Word work menu, where Office stores customizations, and more. Bonus! A special appendix lists 20 favorite Office customizations from Macintosh experts.
Read this ebook to learn the answers to questions like:
- How can I access different commands from a toolbar?
- How do I assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used commands?
- How can I revert Word’s menus to a Word 5 layout?
- What’s the point of the Word Work menu, and how do I use it?
- How can I quickly insert frequently typed bits of text?
- How can I get a list of all keyboard shortcuts assigned in Word?
- How do I make an Excel template for my monthly report?
- How do I create a Word template for business letters?
- Where are my customizations and templates kept, and how do I share them with others?
Need Help Buying? Feel free to ask us if you have a question about this ebook. And if you decide not to buy, would you tell us why?
This ebook covers Microsoft Office X and Office 2004 for Macintosh; however, much of the information applies to recent versions of Microsoft Office for Windows and to older versions of the software on both platforms. The ebook does not cover writing macros.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.