Take Control of Mac OS X Backups Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Is your data safe? What if your hard disk fails? Or a burglar ransacks your office? A backup is essential, but not all backups are created equal. You need a rock-solid backup strategy that ensures you can restore quickly and completely, no matter what catastrophe arises. Coming up with a reliable backup strategy might seem complicated, but in “Take Control of Mac OS X Backups,” backup expert and best-selling author Joe Kissell provides the straightforward advice you need to go beyond the false security of copying a few files to CD. Joe makes it easy to decide on a backup strategy that protects your data and enables nearly instant recovery, and he goes on to compare the pros and cons of each type of backup media, such as recordable CD, recordable DVD, tape, hard disk, and more. Joe then describes the different types of backup software, concentrating on must-have features and comparing 24 graphical Mac OS X backup programs so you can choose the best backup program for your needs. Turning from theory to practice, Joe offers his time-tested recommendations and walks you through the steps necessary to set up, test, and maintain your backups, complete with instructions on how to restore after a crash. This ebook focuses on the needs of the individual and the small network but does not cover Unix-based solutions or the specific needs of large, institutional networks.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.