Tamerlane: The Ultimate Warrior - Map Edition Ebook
Publication Date: September 2006
File Size: 25543 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Tamerlane: The Ultimate Warrior- Map Edition (189226420X) In this Third Edition, little-known fourteenth century Muslim leader who inspired a vast army of Islamic followers to swarm through central and western Asia in a conquering wave, has been captured in the first complete history using narrative form by Roy Stier. Tamerlane, the Ultimate Warrior paints the violent and controversial true story of the swift horseman who threatened much of the Old World, crushing the Ottoman Empire and intimidating kings and emperors. A trail of devastation followed the ruthless conqueror from Delhi to Baghdad, yet incidents of mercy for his enemies revealed a benign side to Tamerlane. In the pageantry of rulers, Tamerlane found little recognition from the historians of later centuries. Killer? Demonic?- or charismatic visionary with a flashing sword and a view of the world united under the banner of Islamic purity? Is there a message for moderns in the story of the military genius who scythed his way through a sizable part of the known world? The readers of this book think so. There are 9 illustrations and photographs, 28 new maps of the ancient world circa 1300 A.D., complete references for researchers, glossary of terms, four appendices, a complete chronology of events, and an index in the 354 page book. Retail price: $12.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.53. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.