Taoism and the Art of Living: Living the Wisdom of the Tao Ebook
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 525 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Have you ever felt that you could take your health and overall well-being to the next level, but weren’t sure how to do it? If you are interested in the ways of Tao and its application for your every day life, this book is for you. Mindfulness, meditation, alternative healing practices, yoga, and tai chi are all included and discussed, and no prior knowledge is assumed. The methods provided within can provide free tools for stress management, body awareness, and fine tuning the body-mind connection. The history of this ancient philosophy is discussed, as well as the context in which it arose, and its application to today’s busy and stressful world. Contrary to misconception, Taoism is not a religion, but rather, a way of seeing the world and approaching the self. It is possible for anyone of any faith for benefit from the ancient teachings of the Tao. Highlights Include: • Explanation of the philosophies behind Taoism and their application to stress management • How to manage stress through movement and meditation • Suggestions for increasing the level of awareness of your own energy and the energy of the people around you • Teachings of the ancient philosophers, and suggestions for their application in the present day
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.