Techniques for Corrosion Monitoring Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Corrosion monitoring techniques play a key role in efforts to combat corrosion, which can have major economic and safety implications. This important book starts with a review of corrosion fundamentals and provides a four-part comprehensive analysis of a wide range of methods for corrosion monitoring, including practical applications and case studies.
The first part of the book reviews electrochemical techniques for corrosion monitoring, such as polarization techniques, potentiometric methods, electrochemical noise and harmonic analyses, galvanic sensors, differential flow through cells and multielectrode systems. A second group of chapters analyses the physical or chemical methods of corrosion monitoring. These include gravimetric, radioactive tracer, hydrogen permeation, electrical resistance and rotating cage techniques. Part II also includes a chapter on the innovative nondestructive evaluation technologies that can be used to monitor corrosion. Part III examines corrosion monitoring in special environments such as microbial systems, concrete and soil, and remote monitoring and model predictions. A final group of chapters includes various case studies covering ways in which corrosion monitoring can be applied to engine exhaust systems, cooling water systems, pipelines, equipment in chemical plants, and other real world systems.
With its distinguished editor and international team of contributors, Techniques for corrosion monitoring is a valuable reference guide for engineers and scientific and technical personnel who deal with corrosion in such areas as automotive engineering, power generation, water suppliers and the petrochemical industry.
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the range of techniques for corrosion monitoring
- Specific case studies are included to highlight the main issues
- A valuable reference guide for engineers, scientific and technical personnel who deal with corrosion
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $300.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.