Technology, Competitiveness and the State: Malaysia's Industrial Technology Policies Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2013
File Size: 14025 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This volume, and its companion, Industrial Technology Development in Malaysia , examine and evaluate Malaysian industrialization in terms of its experience of and prospects for industrial technology development. The focus is on role played by state-sponsored innovation in the process economic development and in the context of national development strategies. Technology, Competitiveness and the State , provides a valuable analysis of the technological development of a Newly Industrializing Country and reflects on whether existing development strategies can be maintained in the wake of the financial crises sweeping the East Asian economies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.