Telecommunications Law of Russia: Statutes and Statutory Instruments Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2012
File Size: 3382 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 32.31% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book features translations of Federal Law of the Russian Federation “On Communications” No 126-FZ of 07 July 2003 and selected statutory instruments implementing it, including Ordinances of the President of Russia, Decrees of the Government of Russia, and Orders of federal executive authorities in charge of communications. The legislation featured in this book is up-to-date as at 1 July 2012. What’s New Since 31 December 2009 when the Second Edition went into print, Russian legislation governing telecommunications has undergone numerous substantive changes which are included in this 3rd Edition. In particular- • amendments to the procedure for issue and renewal of telecommunications licences; • amendments to the Rules for compensating communications operators for the costs related to relocation or refurbishment of communications lines and communications facilities as the result of repairs and reconditioning of roads; • amendments to the procedure for supervision of communications by the Government including the abolishment of the supervisory function of the Russian Ministry for Communications, Information Techologies, and Mass Media over the Federal Agency for Information Technologies; • the appointment of the Ministry for Communications and Mass Media as the authorised NRA in relation to the use of electronic digital signature; • new powers of the Ministry For Communications and Mass Media to approve, in particular: o the procedure for formation of call signals for identification of radio-electronic facilities designated for civil use; o the procedure for issue of import permits for radio-electronic facilities and high frequency devices designated for civil use; o the specimen form of the permit to use radio frequencies or radio frequency channels; o the procedure for the formation of the register of radio-electronic facilities and high frequency devices designated for civil use whose importation into Russia is permitted; o the procedure for issue and the specimen form of the opinion on conformity of the technical specifications of radio-electronic facilities and high frequency devices designated for civil use imported into Russia to the technical specifications and terms and conditions of use approved by decisions of the State Commission for Radio Frequencies; o measures to ensure information safety of children; o the procedure for transfer of the registers of approved certificates of electronic signature keys and other information to the authorised federal authority in the case of termination of operation of an accredited authentication centre; o the procedure for formation and maintaining of registers of approved certificates of the electronic signature keys and for provision of information from such registers; o the rules for accreditation of authentication centres and the procedure for inspecting compliance by the accredited authentication centres of the requirements prescribed by Federal Law “On Electronic Signature” and for compliance with which the authentication centres were accredited; • new tariff regulation for the communications operators broadcasting television and radio channels or rendering communications services to broadcasting communications operators; • the implementation of cap pricing method of tariff regulation
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $66.30. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.