Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Victory Over Islamo-fascist Jihadists Ebook
Publication Date: September 2008
File Size: 5847 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Terrorism and Counterterrorism provides current thought on terrorism and what we can do to counter that threat. Terrorism will prevail for a long time. Terrorists will kill anyone with bullets, bombs, improvised explosive devices (IEDs), beheadings, incineration, and torture. They will kill anyone who does not believe as they do. They will kill all heathens, unbelievers, hypocrites, infidels, Americans, Westerners, Christians, and Jews. All they desire include world domination, a one-religion world, and the demise of what they call The Great Satan (the United States of America). Pure and simple, terrorists are criminals. They are motivated by their distorted view of Utopia. They feel that their God gives them the right to kill anyone and everyone. They set themselves up as judge, jury, and executioner of all those who oppose them. All they understand include power, threat, fear, intimidation, death, mutilation, coercion, and dominance. Terrorism and Counterterrorism: Victory Over Islamo-fascist Jihadists shows what the US needs to do to eradicate the terror organizations throughout the world. This book includes over 930 reference citations from the general literature. It is an interwoven treatise of the thoughts and knowledge of many of the top terrorism and counterterrorism experts throughout the world.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.