Thank God I Got Cancer...I'm Not a Hypochondriac Anymore! Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Angelina Assanti is best known for writing award-winning fiction novels. In the spring of 2015, she was advised to pen a non-fiction book to encourage expansion of her reading audience. After a couple of months, a horrible thing led her to have a topic- she was diagnosed with cancer! When she went to the bookstore at the treatment center where she was going and inquired about a funny book, the sales clerk scoffed at her and said no one would want to read a funny cancer book. So Angelina decided to write one. This book has been an overwhelming success and encouragement to those who have been through cancer or are entering through the process. This guide not only helps the patient but also advises friends and families on what to say, and what not to say to the patient. It explains feelings and frustrations that are difficult to talk about. Not every patient want to talk about what they’re going through with their doctors, never mind family and friends that have not been through it and can’t understand how difficult the journey is. There are many terrible things patients experience through cancer. One of the most surprising for the author was when people whom had never had cancer told her what she should do. Although the book is a quick-read, it’s chock full of solid advice and laugh-out-loud moments. The book was given a five-star review from Readers’ Favorites…“Assanti’s prose is beautiful and she knows how to connect with readers through her masterful use of humor.” The book has also won two President’s Awards from the Florida Authors and Publisher’s Association and is a 2016 Finalist in the international contest by Readers’ Favorites.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.77. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.