That's What's Up! Ebook
Publication Date: July 2008
File Size: 648 Kbytes
Ages: 12 - 17
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.8% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Mina Mooney is about to discover that when you’re at the top, the only place to go is down. . .
It’s springtime in Del Rio Bay, and everyone’s heading to the O.C. to catch the varsity cheer squad compete at the Extreme Nationals. Everyone’s pumped, especially Mina Mooney, because making the elite squad has finally gained her entrance into the Upper Circle. Mina’s psyched for the big show—and some unsupervised cuddle time with Brian. Best of all, her number-one enemy, Jessica, has shocked everyone by calling a truce. But little does she know that Jessica’s peace offer is nothing more than a disguise for what she really has in store for Mina. . .
Spring break means all sorts of trouble for Mina’s friends, too. Lizzie, whose focus has never strayed from the books, is boy crazy for the first time in her life. Kelly’s decision to give ex-hustler Angel another chance just might backfire. And Jacinta is having a hard time breaking things off with Raheem—even when he does something utterly unforgivable.
Fun, fast-paced, and impossible to put down, That’s What’s Up! proves that when it comes to popularity, you better watch your back.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.03. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.