The 1611 King James Bible with History, Information, and Introduction Ebook
Containing a Facsimile Reproduction of One of the Surviving Bibles Printed in 1
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The King James version of the Holy Bible is held by some to be the most beautiful and accurate Bible ever printed. Some believe it to be the only truly inspired translation of the Bible. Yet, most have never seen the actual 1611 version, since what we now own and read is the Cambridge 1769 or the Oxford 1762 revisions. There is a vast difference between the true authorized 1611 King James version and the other editions. No small part of the differences are due to the evolution of language and spelling, but there are other differences which some claimed were errors in translation. Now, we can see for ourselves what the real authorized 1611 version looked and read like. Presented here is a photocopy of one of the existing 1611 Bibles. Each page is copied and the entire 1611 version is presented in the original Gothic font. An introduction and history of the Bible with its journey through languages and translations is revealed all the way up to the famous 1611 version, then the book is opened to us just like it was over 400 years ago.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.