The 7 Minute Millionaire - How To Think Yourself Rich Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Here’s what, Marshall Sylver, "author of “Passion, Profit, and Power” says: “Is your life and everything you want worth 7 minutes per day to you? The mind is a muscle and like all muscles it must be stretched and exercised. In this book The 7 Minute Millionaire Tony Neumeyer lays down in easy to understand terms how you can create PPM’s or Personal Programming Messages that will positively impact you all day long. I know this works because these strategies took me from poor farm boy to self-made multi-millionaire. You will love the book. Even better you will love your new life once you put this book into practice.” ——— How to Think Yourself Rich; is that really possible? What does it mean? First, it means creating the life you desire and have always wanted. The 7-Minute Millionaire- How To Think Yourself Rich, gives you the exact methodology used by the author to create and earn millions of dollars. Tony Neumeyer came from humble beginnings, and in his early twenties, went into real estate sales and development. Due to a significant market reversal, he was forced into a devastating bankruptcy, but Tony bounced back, and grew a fortune using what he lays out in his book. Wherever you are in your life, the step by step unique strategies in the pages of The 7-Minute Millionaire will help you to create whatever it is you are after. Business, financial, personal relationships, health goals, and more, are all achievable using this simple method. Using the focused techniques laid out in this book creating success habits, he doubled his real estate sales in a year, while creating a multimillion-dollar business at the same time. You may have some gotten into some bad habits in life, but it is important to know you can create good habits as well; habits of success that will create the life and financial status you choose. But this is not a book of fluff; be prepared to do some work. Chapter one, “Who’s In Charge Anyway?” will begin by asking you to do the first of a series of practical exercises, designed to build upon each other through a process that will lead you to the point of creating your own Personal Programing Message (PPM). This will be the foundation of creating everything you want in your life. Later, in chapter eight, you will discover that no matter what business, job, or circumstance you are in, “The Razor’s Edge Reality” will not only virtually eliminate your competition, it will help you to realize there isn’t any competition to concern yourself with in the first place. Tony’s tried, true and unique ¬techniques will arm you with strategies to achieve exactly what you set your heart and mind upon. Throughout the book, he draws from his own personal experience as well as diverse sources of wisdom and inspiration. Tony shows you not only how to build your own personal wealth but also happiness, health and anything else you want to achieve. With The 7-Minute Millionaire: prepare to Think Yourself Rich and live your dreams!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.