The Add and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to Treat Hyperactivity and Refocus Your Child Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
THE ADD AND ADHD CURE
" The ADD and ADHD Cure will be welcomed by parents who reject drug protocols and/or whose children have not been successfully treated with drugs. I highly recommend this important and groundbreaking new book."
“I rely on Dr. Jay for more than my children’s health. No matter what I call about-concerns about a sick kid, a parenting question, or worries about nutrition-Dr. Jay has answers and presents them in the most parent-friendly way.”-
“Dr. Jay’s support will be a fantastic gift for parents facing ADD/ADHD. His words come from decades of experience and a wealth of real concern and compassion for your child and your family.”
-Matt and Lucy Damon
“Every new parent sometimes feels in the dark. Dr. Jay has been a constantly bright light and guide. We can’t say enough great things about him or adequately express our gratitude for the patient, honest, intelligent, compassionate care he has given to our children. We enthusiastically support him and his book.”-
Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix
“This empowering book will teach, inspire, and coach your entire family to break the unhealthy nutritional habits that prevent you and your children from living healthy, focused lives.”
-Tobey and Jennifer Maguire
“With this guide, you can go from panic mode into proactive mode. You can take charge of your child’s health-naturally.”-
Tea Leoni and David Duchovny
“I have watched Dr. Jay Gordon care for children and families who needed his skill and experience as they faced ADD and other tough diagnoses. His techniques and advice will guide you from a medication-oriented treatment to sensible, scientific nutritional and behavioral care.”-
Edison de Mello, M.D., Ph.D., Director and founder, The Akasha Center for Integrative Medicine
If you’re hesitant about giving your child prescribed medication for hyperactivity, read The ADD and ADHD Cure: The Natural Way to Treat Hyperactivity and Refocus Your Child . Using the helpful information in this book, you can decide whether your child really does have ADD or ADHD, how you can cure the problem naturally with nutrition, and how to redirect your child’s focus. Don’t simply mask the symptoms with drugs; instead, follow and safe and effective non-drug protocol practiced by Dr. Jay Gordon for more than three decades.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.90. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.