The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Literature Kit Gr. 9-12 Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Travel down the Mississippi on an adventure that deals with themes of freedom, society and social prejudices. Before reading and after reading questions, along with suggested writing activities, help to fully engage students in the book. Students brainstorm the differences and similarities between Huck and Jim before predicting the outcome of their interaction. Explain how Huck tries to help the gang on the shipwreck. Put events from the story in order as they happened when Huck meets King and Duke. Find the synonym of the vocabulary words found in the text. Students reflect on the relationship between Huck and Jim as it progresses through the novel. Compare the friendships between Jim, Huck and Tom in a three-circle Venn Diagram. Aligned to your State Standards and written to Bloom’s Taxonomy, additional crossword, word search, comprehension quiz and answer key are also included.
About the Novel:
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, written by Mark Twain, is the classic story of a young boy who travels down the Mississippi on a raft with a runaway slave. The story begins with Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer, who have each earned themselves $6,000. Feeling restless, Huck yearns for the freedom he once had before finding himself under the care of the Widow Douglas. He is then taken away by his estranged father, who sets his sights on Huck’s newfound fortune. Huck soon runs away, setting off down the Mississippi River, where he befriends a runaway slave named Jim. During their journey, they encounter many characters and hardships that threaten their freedom.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.23. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.