The American Poet: Weedpatch Gazette 1995-1996 Ebook
Publication Date: June 2009
File Size: 5867 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Awarded an American Legion Scholarship I am also an award winning author and have published numerous articles and books. Having attended several colleges and universities eventually earning my Ph. D. in Human Behavior I hold several life credentials in education earned during many years as an educator together with years spent working in the Aerospace Industry and other occupations. But to call Einstein’s famous equation E=MC2 incomplete because it does not account for life and death does seem quite extraordinary, yet these remain the two greatest mysteries they have ever been denying us thus far a “theory of everything.”
Something animates life and departs with death, but what this “something” is not all our science has yet discovered, though things like the Large Hadron Collider may provide needed insight, and it has been in the pursuit of knowledge about these two greatest mysteries that has compelled me into so many varied academic studies and careers attempting to make sense of the world and our place in it and how people think and deal with the issues of life and death philosophically, religiously, and politically. The things I have discovered along the way compelled me to much research and speculation about these mysteries and how they impact our lives, to communicate my thoughts about them to share with others in a daily journal and posted to my website and provided in book format each year. These writings are of importance in an increasingly dangerous world with a most uncertain future due to so much corruption, ineptitude and lack of accountability in our own government as well as that of others, the abject failure of our schools due to the very same things especially the same lack of accountability we find in government, the religious and political hatreds with protracted wars worldwide and little to give hope for world peace I believed my articles about these important enough to publish in book format.
Some years ago I removed from the greater part of society to live in semi-seclusion alone with my books and thoughts in a quiet part of the Sequoia National Forest devoting myself to contemplation, speculating about many things and committing my thoughts in writing fulltime. As a writer and author given to much introspection and fascinated by human behavior, nature, and our universe it was important to me to simplify my life as much as possible as anyone given to philosophical speculation about many things must. That much of my writing covers some metaphysical thoughts about God, angels and demons, an afterlife and Biblical stories of origins, of prophecies of the End Times and so much more have been absorbing studies as well and I freely share my thoughts about these in this volume.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.