The Art of Feng Shui Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 7945 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 28.95% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Feng-shui is superficially about adjusting the living space around you so that you can live more fully, moving things around, and so on. More importantly feng-shui is about learning to pay attention to the signals and signs your body has been getting all along — becoming aware of them and acting on this awareness. In this 550 page book (500+ illustrations) award-winning astrologer Michael Erlewine provides a comprehensive guide to using feng-shui in your home and on your property, plus how to develop an awareness of feng-shui reality. Erlewine, who has made repeated trips to China and Tibet, is knowledgeable not only about feng-shui, but also about the Asian astrology and philosophy behind it.
The old saying that a picture is worth 1,000 words is especially true when it comes to feng-shui. Once you see a feng-shui concept illustrated, it is easy to grasp. Included here are over 500 diagrams, photos, and illustrations. If you are looking for complete guide to basic feng-shui, with pictures each step of the way, this is it.
Topics include the history of feng-shui and Qi (Chi), its use in Chinese grave analysis and how this relates to interior feng-shui, plus more topics than can be listed here, but they include land forms, mountains, roads, and water analysis, also building positioning, shapes, roofs, fences, and driveways. Included are the types of Qi, their locations, eight trigrams, the forms of Qi, Lo-shu, the Ba-Gua, and House Gua. Interior feng-shui includes main door, entranceways, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, stairs, and so on. Also extensive sections on the Five Elements, the element environments, their seasonal and directional incluences, and the Nine Palaces. Most of these topics include many pages of examples, each detailed and illustrated. This book includes all the tables and diagrams needed for you to determine your personal and house Gua (numbers), and illustrations on how to use them- also interpretations of all positions.
It is one thing to learn to diagnose a location using feng-shui, but another to know how to remedy it. The section on feng-shui remedies is very extensive and fully illustrated with photos and diagrams.
Michael Erlewine is an internationally-known astrologer with over 40 years of experience as an author, teacher, and counselor. Aside from founding Matrix Software (the first astrological software company), Erlewine is also an Internet content pioneer, founding sites like AllMusic.com, AllMovie.com, AllGame.com, StarTypes.com, and many others. He has authored more than 13 books on astrology and over a dozen books on music and film. You can Google Michael Erlewine or go to http://www.startypes.com/main_bio.html for more details.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.