The Autoimmune Connection Ebook
Essential Information for Women on Diagnosis, Treatment, and Getting On With Your Life
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The most up-to-date book on the subject gives women all the essential information on diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune medical conditions
The Autoimmune Connection explains the links between autoimmune diseases and offers up-to-date information on diagnosis, treatments, and risks for women with one or more autoimmune disease, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or Crohn’s disease.
You will will learn how to sort out vague and seemingly unrelated early signs and symptoms; which diagnostic tests they may need and what the results can mean; how autoimmune diseases and treatments can affect you at different stages of life; what new treatments and therapies are on the horizon; and where to find the proper specialist and how to navigate the health-care system
- NEW: Major breakthroughs in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid disease, diabetes, Celiac, multiple sclerosis
- NEW: Potential environmental triggers for autoimmunity, such as cigarette smoke, crystalline silica, asbestos, mercury, lead, viruses and other microbes, pesticides, pollutants, solvents, and petroleum byproducts
- NEW: Current drugs on the market and recently discovered side effects and long-term complications connected to existing drug therapies
- NEW: Healthcare law reform provisions and key changes to Medicare and Medicaid
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $18.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.