The BBook of Geek Ebook
Publication Date: November 2008
File Size: 3017 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.55% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Only Geek Humor Book You’ll Ever Need
Your first love was a Commodore 64. You are fluent in Elvish. Your perfect weekend involves World of Warcraft, Half-Life, and multiple viewings of Office Space. You’ve already booked your trip to next year’s Comic-Con. You are a geek, and this is the book for you.
Part reference, part satire, this hilarious guide from the genius behind BBspot.com simultaneously pokes fun at and celebrates every subject close to a geek’s heart—from The Matrix to MacGyver, from Linux to Stan Lee. Covering the eight pillars of geek knowledge—science, literature, hardware, software, gaming, the Internet, TV, and movies— The BBook of Geek offers a Vulcan salute to geeks everywhere.
Top 11 Reasons to Buy this BBook:
11. Secret code on page 42 unlocks the secret to life, the universe, and everything.
10. It has fewer pages than the average video card review.
9. There aren’t wireless connections everywhere and you’ll need something to read.
8. It is required reading for those wishing to participate in Web 3.0.
7. We promise no Ents will come after you for buying paper products.
6. It is the BBook you’re looking for, move along, move along (to the cash register).
5. Loads more quickly than any page on the Internet.
4. Plenty of pictures with which to blackmail the author included at no extra charge.
3. Cthulhu waits for you to buy this BBook.
2. Like the Klingons say about this book, “It is a good day to buy!”
1. Playing “Where’s Brian” in the pictures is much easier than those Waldo books.
NOTICE TO ALL READERS: PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING END READER LICENSE AGREEMENT. By picking up this book and reading this license, you have agreed to purchase this book. You may not put this book down under penalty of law until you have completed your purchase. Laughs are expected but not guaranteed by this agreement. Who knows, you could be some mirthless troll—should I be responsible for that? I mean, really.
“Briggs is the funniest guy on the Internet that most people have never heard of. That’s about to change.” —Drew Curtis, FARK.com
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.58. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.