The Best of Instructables Volume I Ebook
Do-It-Yourself Projects from the World's Biggest Show & Tell
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
In just three years, Instructables.com has become one of the hottest destinations for makers and DIY enthusiasts of all stripes. Known as “the world’s biggest show & tell,” makers from around the globe post how-to articles on a staggering variety of topics — from collecting rainwater for lawn care to hacking toy robots to extracting squid ink.
Now, with more than 10,000 articles, the Instructables staff and editors of MAKE: magazine — with help from the Instructables community — have put together a collection of solid, time- and user-tested technology and craft projects from the site. The Best of Instructables Volume 1 includes plenty of clear, full-color photographs, complete step-by-step instructions, as well as tips, tricks, and new build techniques you won’t find anywhere else — even material never seen before on Instructables.
Some of the more popular how-to articles include:
- The LED Throwie — magnetized electronic graffiti that’s become a phenomenon
- How to craft beautiful Japanese bento box lunches
- Innovative gaming hacks, such as how to add LED lights and custom-molded buttons to a video game controller
- New twists on personal items, such as the Keyboard Wallet, the Electric Umbrella, and stuffed animal headphones
While the book focuses on technology, it also includes such projects as creating cool furniture from cheap components, ways of making your own toys, and killer sci-fi and fantasy costumes and props. Anything but a reference book, The Best of Instructables Volume I embodies the inspirational fun, creativity, and sense of community that has attracted more than 200,000 registered members in just three years. Many of the articles include sidebars that show how other builders have realized or improved upon the same project.
Making things is cool again: everyone wants to be a creator, not just a consumer. This is the spirit of the “new handy heyday”, fostered by Instructables.com, MAKE: magazine , and others, and celebrated by this incredible book — The Best of Instructables Volume 1 .
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.60. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.