The Bones of the Bible : The Skeleton of Our Faith Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Bible is a book concerned with faith. Because God is a God of relationship, the Bible traces the lives of many who had a relationship with God, as well as many who did not. In the Bible God tells Hosea, “for I am God and no mortal,” (11:9). Simply put, this scripture teaches us that God does not choose as we do. For example, he delivers The Ten Commandments into the hands of a murderer, a non-Jewish prostitute is chosen to become the great-great grandmother of King David of Israel, and a hated Samaritan becomes the hero of one of Jesus’ most enduring parables.
These Biblical figures can teach us much about grace, faith, courage, and repentance. Through brief daily readings, The Bones of the Bible reviews and makes relevant some of the people and events of each book of the Bible, all within the course of a year. You will discover that their journeys are not that different from our own and that the one constant we can depend on is the grace of a loving God.
About the Author:
IlaJean Kragthorpe, a retired English and ESL instructor, lives in Thousand Oaks, California, with her husband, Ronald. Having taught Sunday school for nearly thirty years in the U.S. as well as Liberia, W. Africa, IlaJean is excited to share the stories of those who people the Bible, whose lives-despite the chasm of time-were much like our own.
Publisher’s Website: http://SBPRA.com/IlaJeanKragthorpe
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.