The Brand Promise Ebook
How Ketel One, Costco, Make-A-Wish, Tourism Vancouver, and Other Leading Brands Make and Keep the Promise That Guarantees Success
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: April 2008
File Size: 8764 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.17% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Brand expert, popular speaker, and Fortune 500 advisor Duane Knapp presents The BrandPromise® , his secret formula for becoming a Genuine Brand. Making the right promise, keeping it, and fulfilling your BrandPromise commitment will transform your business or organization into a “one-of-a-kind” brand that customers, employees, and shareholders will trust and support for years to come.
“A brand’s promise is the new currency for success,” says Knapp, who teaches from personal experience, having built or advised hundreds of successful brands worldwide. Duane Knapp’s Promise philosophy has been highly acclaimed and extensively referenced and quoted in hundreds of publications and books.
Brand success rests on three principles:
1) Provide a unique experience with products or services that enhance your customer’s lives
2) Inspire employee partnership, passion, and support
3) Create a perception of exceptional value and distinctive benefits and deliver on your promise.
Genuine Brands make a promise and keep it. This promise begins with a different mindset than business as usual. It’s not just about doing a good job-it’s about optimizing the emotional and functional benefits from a customer’s perspective.
The BrandPromise applies to every type of organization, from associations, philanthropic enterprises (charities and non-profits), and personal brands (celebrities, athletes and executives), to professional service firms (doctors), entrepreneurs, small businesses, and member-centric businesses (credit unions and co-ops). Knapp provides insights from a wide range of executives and leaders with in-depth analyses of many Genuine Brands, including Ketel One, Costco, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Destination Marketing Association International, SAFE Credit Union, Annika Sorenstam, Callison Architecture, RK Dixon, Bartell Hotels, and Tourism Vancouver.
The BrandPromise book reveals the secrets that all kinds of organizations including associations, philanthropic enterprises (charities and non-profits), and personal brands (celebrities, athletes and executives), to professional service firms, such as doctors, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and member-centric businesses such as credit unions and co-ops.
The BrandPromise also explains how celebrities can utilize the secrets of BrandScience to enhance their image and perceptions and features a Brand Profile on Annika Sorenstam.
According to Knapp, "Annika’s strategy is a perfect guide for any individual or celebrity that is interested in optimizing their success.
“Great stars may be born, but it’s the celebrities that embrace the principles of BrandScience that enjoy long term brand success.”
The BrandPromise features insights from other celebrities including Oprah, Greg Norman, and Rachael Ray.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.