The Cancer Conundrum: Stop Dying-Start Living Ebook
Publication Date: May 2012
File Size: 2284 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
When Rick Hill, who was diagnosed at the MAyo Clinic with very aggressive embryonal cell carcinoma at a very young age, learned about a nutritional clinic in Tijuana, Mexico, that was treating terminally ill people, he journeyd south.
Hill, a former stand-up comic readio talk-show host, takes you on a hilarious and poignant trip through helath food stores in the 1970s and his experiences at the Mayo Clinic. He recalls how he went from a “greaser” to a tree-hugger and food fanatic, but nothing compares with how he slipped through a rabbit hole, ended up in Mexico, and beat The Cancer Conundrum .
Praise for The Cancer Conundrum “Don’t let the title of this book fool you, this is laugh-out-loud funny. It also has a life-giving message.” Dr. Brent Allan, Scottsdale, AZ. “Like my father before me, I have admired Rick’s willingness to stay on his program and share with others his success.” Dr. Francisco Contreras, Oasis of Hope , Tijuana, Baja BC www.OasisofHope.com
Rick’s style of humor and dedication to ’Resetting" his life daily us an inspiration!"
Janyce Hustwit, Ph.D
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.