The Changing Geography of Asia Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: March 2002
File Size: 1974 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Ranging from the poverty and exploding population of Bangladesh to the dazzling technology and ageing population of Japan, from the two most populous states of India and China to the tiny states of Singapore and the Maldives and to the emptiness of Siberia, Asia contains the greatest diversity of physical environments, cultures and levels of development of any of the continents.
Clearly illustrated with basic maps of the countries discussed, The Changing Geography of Asia presents a systematic review of twenty-five years of development, covering the physical, economic, social and political environments of contemporary Asia.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $73.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.