The Changing Village Environment in Southeast Asia Ebook
Applied anthropology and environmental reclamation in the northern Philippines
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2005
File Size: 3918 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book follows the work of the ‘Good Roots Project’ – a multi-year forestry and agriculture research project in the Philippines. The scheme is an attempt on the part of industry, science and the government to better understand the processes of deforestation and initiate a strategy by which stressed upland ecosystems can be returned to productive stability. This comparative study aims quite simply, to help the farmers of the island to help themselves.
Ben Wallace the director of the study investigates the issues surrounding the project, how the initiatives have been implemented, and the future for the island as the population growth rates continue to expand and more land is increasingly given over to agriculture.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $48.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.