The Child in International Political Economy: A Place at the Table Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 359 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This pioneering volume argues for the inclusion of children, and the structure known as ‘childhood’, as a permanent social category worthy of continued study within the discipline of international political economy (IPE). Fundamentally, and very simply, IPE is concerned with the dynamics of interaction across the economic and political domains; the relationship between the domestic and the international levels of analysis, and the role of the state. This book presents a convincing argument for the discussion of children within each of these areas. This volume:
• provides the first book length examination of the child within IPE
• draws on work from a variety of disciplines
• brings rich analyses to debates about the role of the child in society
Contributing insights that may be fundamental to the development of IPE as a discipline, The Child in International Political Economy will be vital reading to students and scholars of IPE, Childhood Studies, and International Relations.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.