The Cocktail Cool Bar: A Textbook for Bartenders Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2008
File Size: 18533 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 15.67% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Cocktail Cool Bar: A Textbook for Bartenders targets the growing demand for knowledge pertaining to the bartending profession all over the world. With the explosive Asian Spirit Market changing social norms and cultural behavior Bar Owners, Food & Beverage Managers and the growing number of professional Chinese bartenders want to know how to compete. Published in English, Simplified Han Chinese and Traditional Chinese versions, Cocktail Cool’s book and website offer a level playing field. Cocktails are just for starters – the Cocktail Cool Bar: A Textbook for Bartenders takes the mystery out of almost every kind of spirit. Front Bartenders need to be more than just drink-making machines; they need to know product histories, brands, and the individual tastes of all those little international representatives behind-the-bar. How can someone be expected to make a great drink if they don’t know the individual tastes of the ingredients? Instead of just another list of recipes, this bilingual EBook teaches the reader to know what to mix and why. Whether you’re a young Bar-Back apprenticing in the trade from the ground-up, or a seasoned Bartender/Owner looking to cut costs and map your profit margins, The Cocktail Cool Bar: A Textbook for Bartenders draws on years of experience and focuses it on how to get the most out of today’s distributor networks, sales promotions and corporate marketing initiatives, by opening the door to the complex world of the spirits industry in 3 written languages. The EBook version maximizes the electronic format by easing navigation with intuitive links and a searchable database of companies and their brands. Written by experienced bartenders, Mike Armstrong and Ryan McClure, from the U.S. and Canada respectfully, the book encompasses Cocktail Culture, with a focus on business and trade secrets. The bilingual website, www.cocktailcool.com, and the book work together as a valuable resource for up-and-coming mixologists, bar managers, owners, as well as the layman looking to know more about their favorite cocktails. Full of useful tools, charts and beautiful artwork, The Cocktail Cool Bar: A Textbook for Bartenders is the full color companion for any experienced bar professional. True added value for professionals in the industry is the searchable comprehensive index of international companies and the brands they own. Mike Armstrong was Jim Beam’s Brand Ambassador when he owned and operated fM, the bar that attained national fame in Taiwan as the Best American Bar and the place to go for good drinks. With over 25 years of professional experience in Hawaii, Australia, Taiwan and the East Coast United States, Mike regularly travels to China to consult his friends in the bar industry.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.