The Cognitive Psychology of Planning Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: December 2004
File Size: 1157 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Cognitive Psychology of Planning assesses recent advances in the scientific study of the cognitive processes involved in formulating, evaluating and selecting a sequence of thoughts and actions to achieve a goal. Approaches discussed range from those which look at planning in terms of problem-solving behaviour to those which look at how we control thoughts and actions within the frameworks of attention, working memory or executive function. Topics covered include: simple to complex tasks, well- and ill-defined problems and the effects of age and focal brain damage on planning. This survey of recent work in the cognitive psychology and cognitive neuropsychology of planning will be an invaluable resource for anyone studying or researching in the fields of thinking and reasoning, memory and attention.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.