The Coming China Wars Ebook
Where They Will Be Fought and How They Can Be Won, Revised and Expanded Edition
Publication Date: April 2008
File Size: 1231 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing 30 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.25% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
www.peternavarro.com | comingchinawars.com
The shocking worldwide best-seller on China’s rise to dominance…
Now 100% updated for the latest headlines and their implications…
Extensive new coverage, including
•China’s deadly exports…from poisonous drugs to killer toys
Will China “go nuclear” on U.S. financial markets?
•China’s provocative military buildup and secret Star Wars program
From Burma to Darfur: how China supports the world’s tyrants
•China’s growing internal human rights abuses and brutal subjugation of Tibet
Plus many new recommendations and positive solutions
In this Revised and Expanded edition of The Coming China Wars , Peter Navarro has thoroughly updated his bestselling book on the threats now posed by the dramatic rise of China as an economic and military superpower.
Discover how to protect yourself (or your business) from the defective and sometimes lethal products pouring out of China’s factories…how China’s enormous trade surplus threatens to “nuke” the U.S. economy…how China’s accelerating military buildup and secret Star Wars program is sharply tipping the global strategic balance…how China’s ”blood for oil” imperialism is devastating Africa and throwing kerosene on the Middle East powder keg…how China’s prodigious pollution kills close to a million Chinese a year while riding the jet stream to darken U.S. skies…and, perhaps most terrifying of all, how this nuclear superpower may be spiraling toward internal chaos.
With extensive new coverage, this book analyzes all of today’s “China Wars”: economic, military, environmental, political, and beyond. This new edition adds must-read policy recommendations and positive solutions–an alternative path to safely manage China’s growth and avoid global catastrophe.
•Killer toys, fake prescription drugs, stolen patents
The growing dangers of China’s “weapons of mass production”
•China’s 21st century imperialism and tomorrow’s “blood for oil” flashpoints
The coming U.S./China showdown over oil and natural resources
•America’s new and dangerous central banker
How China’s gigantic trade surpluses threaten to destroy U.S. sovereignty
What can and must be done–by consumers, voters, government, and business
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.97. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.