The Commonwealth at Work Ebook
The Commonwealth and International Library: Commonwealth Affairs Division
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Commonwealth at Work examines the nature of the widely varied machinery which is at work within the Commonwealth trying to promote cooperation between the member countries on all levels and in many different spheres, including higher education. It describes the Commonwealth Secretariat and its functions in theory and practice, along with the Commonwealth Foundation, the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association, and the Commonwealth’s economic machinery, including the Commonwealth Liaison Committee and the Commonwealth Development Corporation.
This book consists of 10 chapters and opens with a discussion on how the Commonwealth machinery that exists can grow and be more effectively used for the good of the 800 million people of all the member nations, as well as the consultation and cooperation that occur among those nations. The rRegional groupings in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean are considered, together with the Heads of Government conferences. The following chapters focus on the functions of the Commonwealth Secretariat and Commonwealth’s relationship with the United Nations; the Commonwealth Foundation; the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association; and the Commonwealth Institute and its relation with the Royal Commonwealth Society. Some areas of cooperation among Commonwealth states are examined, including higher education, medicine, and communication and the arts.
This monograph will be of interest to political scientists, politicians, government officials, and students and practitioners in the field of international relations.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $31.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.