The Compensation Handbook Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2008
File Size: 4752 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 21.11% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The Perennial Favorite of HR Professionals Seeking the Most Current, Insightful Reference in the Field
For over thirty-five years, human resources and management professionals have been turning to a single source for the most astute and up-to-date commentary about the state of the industry- The Compensation Handbook . Composed of one-hundred percent brand-new material from more than sixty authorities in the field, this fully updated edition provides direct insight into the most critical issues compensation and human resources professionals face today.
Among the many human-capital topics covered are new reward strategies for attracting and retaining highly qualified employees from America’s fast-draining talent pool; addressing the mass retirement of baby boomers-the decade’s most vexing HR problem; and responding to the varying needs and desires of a multicultural, multi-generational workforce ranging from the over-sixty traditionalists to the new “Millennials.” The Compensation Handbook illustrates how employee compensation addresses these and many other critical topics, including:
- Unwrapping the riddle of employee pay
- Creating a total reward strategy
- Effectively using competency based pay
- Utilizing the most effective approaches to broadbanding
- Applying the best performance management practices
- Demystifying CEO pay
- Creating team-based incentives for strong outcomes
- Rationalizing board compensation
- Applying a solid program for addressing work-life issues
- Designing compensation systems that support talent management strategies
Never before has such dramatic changes in the workforce occurred as rapidly as they are today. With economies stretching around the globe and the recent rise of foreign financial giants, among numerous other radical changes in business and industry, those in the field of human resources and compensation are faced with an entirely new catalog of concerns. This long-time industry staple contains all the methods, tools, and diagnostics you’ll need to navigate the maze.
Packed with the most comprehensive and insightful information you’ll find anywhere, The Compensation Handbook offers not only straightforward answers to specific problems, but also provides a firm foundation for solving issues unique to your company.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $78.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.