The Complete Dictionary of Mortgage & Lending Terms Explained Simply Ebook
What Smart Investors Need to Know
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The Complete Dictionary of Mortgage & Lending Terms Explained Simply explains all the important financial terms you will encounter as you navigate the mortgage market. With easy-to-understand definitions, this dictionary covers everything from accrued interest to wraparound mortgages. It covers types of mortgages, parts of loan agreements, types of insurance, and even home-inspection terms. This resource uses simple language to describe the many concepts it covers, ensuring that even those without any financial or real estate experience will understand the definitions. With more than 1,800 terms, this dictionary allows you to under- stand almost every term you come across during your encounter with the lending process, whether you are researching the difference between trusts and liens or examining a prospective home’s features. In addition to outlining terms associated with lending, it also includes information about important legislative acts and federal agencies that affect financing. The handy A-to-Z organization allows you to quickly find any information you need, even during nerve-racking negotiations. The definitions also include any abbreviated forms of the terms, so you will be able to tell your ARMs (adjustable-rate mort- gages) from your REITs (real estate investment trusts). This guide defines the players, the problems, the process, and the procedures. Whether you are looking to buy a home, trying to refinance, taking a finance class, or simply curious about the mortgage and lending industry, this dictionary is an indispensable guide to the many terms, tools, and agreements you will encounter at every step of the complex lending process.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.