The Complete Guide to Professional Wedding Photography Ebook
Creating a more profitable and fulfilling business
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Have you ever wondered why some wedding photographers succeed, when many others fail? Why some prosper, while others struggle to make a profit? Or how some can retire young, while others can never afford to stop? In this book, Damien Lovegrove shares with you the secrets of fusing art with commerce and gives you the vital tools needed for great achievement.
This stunning guide by two exceptional wedding photographers at the top of their game is packed with over four hundred pictures all with their own tales to inspire and inform. It provides a simple yet profoundly powerful recipe for success, both for photographers just starting out and seasoned wedding pros alike.
- Discover how to master every aspect of photographing a wedding
- Develop your style, and learn new shooting techniques
- Understand how to read and use light quickly and effectively
- Get to grips with selling, marketing, postproduction and product design
- Improve your customer experience and increase your product value
- Manage your time and become a more effective photographer
- Learn financial mastery and how to avoid financial misery
- Fast track your career and unleash your potential
“This isn’t just another professional guide, it’s a blueprint for success. Becoming a wedding photographer is the easy part. What’s difficult is joining the elite, the top wedding photographers who earn big money. Even then it’s not enough to be a good photographer. You’ve got to be good at everything else, too. That’s where this book comes in.” Christopher Wordsworth, professional photographer, author and journalist.
“Damien Lovegrove is among a very few photographers who have a deep grasp of business concepts. He generously shares his proven business and photographic system with us – invaluable to both the aspiring and experienced professional photographer in the digital era. A must read.”
Michael J. Marmur, MBA. President – Special Event Photography, Canada
Damien Lovegrove has created a highly respected, world class photography business. He learned his trade as a cameraman and lighting director at the BBC. In 1998 Damien teamed up with his wife Julie to launch Lovegrove Weddings. They took the industry by storm winning a string of major awards and have since photographed over 300 top weddings for clients around the world. Their extensive knowledge gained from these lucrative commissions is condensed into this valuable resource.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $34.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.