The Complete Guide to Shirley Temple Dolls and Coll Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 95479 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.14% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Complete Guide to Shirley Temple Dolls and Collectibles is the most accurate and informative book on Shirley Temple memorabilia ever produced. Featuring gorgeous color photographs, detailed descriptions, and current values, the book covers more than 1,000 Shirley Temple items. The composition section identifies every known Ideal Shirley Temple doll outfit made in the 1930s, foreign Shirley Temple dolls, and look-a-likes. A complete listing of dolls and outfits spanning the 1950s through the present can be found in the vinyl and porcelain sections. The chapter on paper products includes paper dolls, books, activity sets, sheet music, movie posters, lobby cards, trading cards, and even cigar bands. The large assortment of children’s dresses, purses, hats, hair bows, and jewelry available throughout the 1930s, 1950s, and 1980s is presented in the clothing and accessories section. Interesting facts about the history behind the dolls and collectibles is also provided, and differences between original and reproduction memorabilia are discussed. Tips are offered for making dolls look their best, and a unique chapter on the importance of Shirley Temple to different generations of fans rounds out the book. 2006 values. Electronic Book (e-Book) Policy: Purchaser of this e-Book may not sell, rent, lease, transfer, lend or share the e-Book.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $17.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.