The Complete One-Week Preparation for the Cisco Ccent/CCNA Icnd1 Exam 640-822 Ebook
A Certification Guide Based Over 2000 Sample Questions and Answers with
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 19024 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Complete One-Week Preparation for the CISCO CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Exam 640-822 is an intensive, one-week study guide that provides students with all the knowledge they need to excel on the CCNA/CCENT exam. This certification guide is designed to make even the most difficult internetworking concepts easy to understand.
Author Thaar AL_Taiey highlights critical information, outlines necessary procedures, and identifies exam essentials. Students can test their knowledge on more than two thousand challenging questions that mimic the formats found on the exam, including multiple-choice-single-answer, multiple-choice-multiple-answers, fill-in-the-blank, testlet, drag-and-drop, and simulations.
The Complete One-Week Preparation_ provides in-depth coverage of all official CCNA/CCENT exam objectives and uses 2800 router, 1841 router, catalyst 2960 switch, and many other CISCO devices to clarify the required concepts. It also provides up-to-date information on the newest catalyst 2960-S switch and 802.11n wireless technology.
Designed and organized for absolute beginners as well as for CISCO internetworking professionals, The Complete One-Week Preparation gives students the necessary foundation to take on the CCNA/ CCENT exam with extreme confidence and post high scores.
The following CISCO CCNA/CCENT topics are described carefully in this book:
Describing the operation of computer data networks • Describing the required CISCO Devices for CCENT • Operating CISCO Switches and Routers • Implementing small switched CISCO networks • Implementing an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet the network requirements for small and large offices • Implementing a small and a large routed network • Managing and verifying CISCO switches and routers • Explaining and selecting the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN • Implementing and verifying several WAN links • Identifying security threats to a network and describing general methods to mitigate those threats •Describing Wireless technology
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $29.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.