The Coyote Oak: Burgeoning Wisdom Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy-paste 12 text selections.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2007
File Size: 3627 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy-paste 12 text selections.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
What happens when dreams and reality collide? As a blue-silver ribbon of light drapes the horizon above the Davidson’s Kansas farm, they are about to find out. James, a road worn refugee from the music scene, and his wife Andrea are struggling to find purpose, withdrawing to the country after snatching failure from the brink of success. Pushed to the edge of sanity by extraordinary visions inexplicably mauled with reality, they run heart-first through the gauntlet of mystical encounters, conflicts with corporate greed, and a paradoxical, otherworldly shamanic being who unveils a world of healing reaching far beyond them. Spiritual insights they will learn, like the first light of dawn, often appear from present darkness and spiritual growth comes with responsibility. Woven with threads of personal experience and imagination, The Coyote Oak: Burgeoning Wisdom cleverly soars along the blue-silver ribbon heralding transformation as it stylishly portrays the interconnectedness of all life and the challenges of a contemplative practice evolved beyond expectations. “Albert Einstein declared that ‘imagination is more important than knowledge.’ Songwriter, performer, and now transpersonal therapist Carlisle Bergquist has proven that you can combine both into an unforgettable flight of fantasy novel that has down-to-earth ‘shamanic healing’ wisdom in it worthy of a Nobel Prize.” Dr. John Jay Harper, author of: Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century “I have for several years now been an appreciative observer of Carlisle Bergquist’s multifaceted creative and therapeutic work. In a world too often constrained by narrow vision, Bergquist slams the pedal to the metal, hits the road full speed, and spangles the sky with the many stories of which we are composed and by which we continue the community narrative full of fun and hope. Welcome to Coyote Oak, you’ll like it here. Climb aboard for higher consciousness.” Jay Bremyer, author of: The Dance of Created Lights, A Sufi Tale and The Chymical Cook, A True Account of Mystical Initiation in the Georgia Woods"
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.06. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.