The Curse at the Confluence Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2016
File Size: 4654 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
“It is of small consolation to us that the white-man will ultimately be the arbiter of his own eventual ruin. But since there is nothing we can do to stop him, I have designed, and now propose, a curse. Like a disease, my curse has been engineered to do its damage over time. Its purpose is to disrupt and prevent lasting social harmony and prosperity by undermining the stability of their society and the productivity of their industries. It will cause great social unrest and upheaval. It will affect climate, making winters bitter and summers unbearably hot. Biting and stinging insects will feast on their flesh and rodents will infest their dwellings, spreading disease among them…Their children will die in the womb in great numbers, and at birth with great frequency. Their elderly will experience protracted years of agonizing suffering. Foreign species of plants, animals, and fish will invade, choke out, and dominate these waters and lands. In time, they will see their own populations dwindle and will be helpless to stem the tide that will make them the minority…This slow poison will permeate every aspect of their existence, and just as we are now powerless to stop them, they too will be powerless. One day they will learn what we have done to avenge ourselves, but only after the damage is complete. Then, my brothers, they will have no choice but to acknowledge the injustices they have inflicted upon us.” Peter Sursile is stressed. By day he finds himself beset by the troublesome behavior of his petulant young fiancée, Eliza, and by the unrelenting pressure to write his PhD thesis, which is all that stands between him and the future he rightly deserves. But deciding on just the right topic has proven to be easier said than done. By night, a vivid recurring nightmare of a horrific train wreck, and a mortally injured woman in the wreckage who hauntingly repeats the phrase Peter…it’s time has plagued his sleep for weeks. Yet even after an unnerving encounter with an ancient, white-maned Shaman, he remains stubbornly convinced that these and other strange happenings are merely stress-related. But something he hears during his run-in with the Shaman compels him to research a certain upstate New York town, and for his effort is seemingly rewarded with what appears to be the thesis topic he’s been looking for. However, revelations surrounding the inspiration for his research lead him to Binghamton, NY where sudden unprecedented violence has brought the city to its knees. His journey exposes the true purpose of his nightmare, reveals the identity of the woman in the wreckage, and explains the nature of events which will likely destroy the city if left unchecked. But success is far less certain than the consequences should he fail to reveal a 19th century curse to its 21st century victims. The Curse At the Confluence is proud to be the first novel of its kind to be set primarily in the Binghamton, New York area.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.62. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.