The Day I Became a Superhero Ebook
A true story of a seven-year-old girl who experienced a superhuman power following a fatal car crash.
Publication Date: October 2011
File Size: 1955 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In The Day I Became a Superhero, seven-year-old Ommeh faces the toughest day in her life during a fatal car crash with her parents. She is alone and frightened at first, but something miraculous happens when she gets in touch with her inner superhero and her life is changed forever.
En El Día Que me Convertí en un Superhéroe, Ommeh, una niña de siete años, se enfrenta
el día más difícil de su vida en un accidente automovilístico fatal con sus padres.
Ella está sola y asustada al principio, pero algo milagroso sucede cuando se pone
en contacto con su superhéroe interior y que su vida cambia para siempre.
“I find [this] story raw, real and very inspirational. It’s relevant for both adults and young children—for us to realize our amazing potential and the miracles we are capable of achieving. It’s easy to focus on all of our flaws but what this story reminds us of is our true essence; when we can tap into it, it’s unbelievably powerful. And that essence is within us—we just have to allow it to manifest.” —Prea Gulati, PhD Assistant Research Professor, Department of Global Health, George Washington University
“It made me feel interested, surprised, and empowered, and I recommend all
kids and adults to read it. I felt like I could do the same for my parents if I am
in a situation like this.” —Gabe, age 9
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.