The Development of Capitalism in Russia Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2007
File Size: 649 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book provides a broad and comprehensive survey of the development of capitalism in Russia from the collapse of the Soviet economic system to the present, and includes the results of substantial new research on the current state of a wide range of Russian enterprises.
Simon Clarke – a well-known authority in this area:
- surveys the old Soviet system
- charts the progress through the early post-Soviet period, when neo-liberal theorists’ ‘shock therapy’ did not lead to the immediate development of a capitalist market economy, and traditional enterprises became hugely loss-making
- considers the crisis of 1998, and its effects, which included the curtailment of speculation, and growing investment in the old industrial sector, which in turn put the new small and medium sized enterprises under increasing pressure
- discusses the wider theoretical implications of the Russian experience for other transitional economies.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.