The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2017
File Size: 10573 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Viktor Farcic’s latest book, The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm, shows you how to successfully integrate Docker Swarm into your DevOps toolset. About This Book • Expand your DevOps Toolkit with the DevOps thought leader, Viktor Farcic • Build, test, deploy, and monitor services inside Docker Swarm clusters • Translate your understanding to different hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and DigitalOcean • Go beyond simple deployment to explore how to create a continuous deployment process • Extend the deep understanding you gained from Viktor’s DevOps 2.0 Toolkit book Who This Book Is For This book is for professionals interested in the full microservices life cycle combined with continuous deployment and containers. Target audience could be architects who want to know how to design their systems around microservices. It could be DevOps wanting to know how to apply modern configuration management practices and continuously deploy applications packed in containers. It is for developers who would like to take the process back into their hands as well as for managers who would like to gain a better understanding of the process used to deliver software from the beginning to the end. This book is for everyone wanting to know more about the software development life cycle starting from requirements and design, through the development and testing all the way until deployment and post-deployment phases. We’ll create the processes taking into account the best practices developed by and for some of the biggest companies. What You Will Learn • Learn all aspects of Docker Swarm from building, testing, deploying, and monitoring services inside Docker Swarm clusters, available since Docker 1.12. • Master the deeper logic of DevOps with Viktor, so that you can successfully apply that logic across any specific set of tools you’re working with. • Translate a deep understanding to different hosting providers like AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, among others. • You’ll go beyond simple deployment: you will explore with Viktor how to create a continuous deployment process. Accomplish zero-downtime deployments, and what to do in case of a failover. • Know how to run services at scale, how to monitor the systems, and how to make it heal itself. In Detail Viktor Farcic’s latest book, The DevOps 2.1 Toolkit: Docker Swarm, takes you deeper into one of the major subjects of his international best seller, The DevOps 2.0 Toolkit, and shows you how to successfully integrate Docker Swarm into your DevOps toolset. Viktor shares with you his expert knowledge in all aspects of building, testing, deploying, and monitoring services inside Docker Swarm clusters. You’ll go through all the tools required for running a cluster. You’ll travel through the whole process with clusters running locally on a laptop. Once you’re confident with that outcome, Viktor shows you how to translate your experience to different hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and DigitalOcean. Viktor has updated his DevOps 2.0 framework in this book to use the latest and greatest features and techniques introduced in Docker. We’ll go through many practices and even more tools. While there will be a lot of theory, this is a hands-on book. You won’t be able to complete it by reading it on the metro on your way to work. You’ll have to read this book while in front of the computer and get your hands dirty. Style and approach We’ll go through many practices and even more tools. While there will be a lot of theory, this is a hands-on book. You’ll have to read this book while in front of the computer and get your hands dirty. The goal is not to master one particular set of tools, but to learn the logic behind them so that you can apply it to your job in various contexts.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $40.94. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.