The Dog Lived (and So Will I) Ebook
The poignant, honest, hilarious memoir of a cancer survivor
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The #1 New York Times bestseller * *
The #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller * *
USA Today bestseller
“Funny, smart, uplifting, and fun, The Dog Lived (and So Will I) reminds us that animals are among our best teachers, our most powerful healers, and our most steadfast friends. I loved it!”-Sy Montgomery, author of The Good Good Pig
* The tale of a dog who wouldn’t let go and the woman who followed his lead.*
Teresa Rhyne vowed to get things right this time around: new boyfriend, new house, new dog, maybe even new job. But shortly after she adopted Seamus, a totally incorrigible beagle, vets told Teresa that he had a malignant tumor and less than a year to live. The diagnosis devastated her, but she decided to fight it, learning everything she could about the best treatment for Seamus. Teresa couldn’t possibly have known then that she was preparing herself for life’s next hurdle- a cancer diagnosis of her own.
She forged ahead with survival, battling a deadly disease, fighting for doctors she needed, and baring her heart for a seemingly star-crossed relationship. The Dog Lived (and so Will I) is an uplifting and heartwarming story about how dogs steal our hearts, show us how to live, and teach us how to love.
A heartwarming, hilarious book about dogs, relationships and surviving life’s challenges with humor and grace is perfect for fans of Marley and Me, The Middle Place and A Dog’s Purpose will love this touching memoir.
Other books by Teresa Rhyne:
Dogs Were Rescued (And So Was I)
What readers are saying about The Dog Lived (And So Will I):
" infused with emotional moments and even more so with humor. The book is a wonderful mixture of it all."
“As much as this book is about thriving, not just surviving , during cancer, it is also a love story written to the beagle .”
“A wonderfully poignant memoir straight from the heart”
“like *”Marley and Me", but much better* ."
" INCREDIBLE- heartwarming, sad, funny, stressful and comforting all at once."
" A true gem for any dog lover and anyone who either has had cancer or knows/has known someone with cancer – which let’s face it – is everyone."
“THIS MEMOIR IS WHAT ALL OTHER MEMOIRS SHOULD ASPIRE TO.”
What reviewers are saying about The Dog Lived (And So Will I):
“This poignant and fast-moving memoir…is proof that even a hard-charging lawyer is no match for a big-hearted beagle.”- Martin Kihn, author of Bad Dog (A Love Story)
“…encouraging tale of finding love and love in unexpected places …”- Publishers Weekly
“A book that dares to be honest and sad and hilarious all at once.”-Susan Conley, author of The Foremost Good Fortune
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.