The Dog Lover's Guide to Dating: Using Cold Noses to Find Warm Hearts Ebook
Publication Date: November 2003
File Size: 3035 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 27.08% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Unleash your love life by walking your dog!
Think romance has gone to the dogs? You’re right-and it’s actually a good thing! Studies show you’re three times more likely to meet someone if you have a dog with you. So leash up your pooch and get ready to enter the world of meeting, greeting, and falling in love with dog lovers and their dogs in The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating. Combining wit, warmth, and wisdom with lots of practical advice, dog trainer Deborah Wood shows you the techniques of dog experts-as well as the secrets of the American Kennel Club!-for finding the right human mate for you. She offers encouragement and inspiration for the romantically challenged dog lover, providing a list of the best and worst date breeds and activities you can do with your dog to meet new friends-and maybe even Mr. or Ms. Right. You’ll see how to:
- Find the hot spots where single dog lovers congregate
- Break the ice with conversation starters that are perfect for dog lovers
- Train your dog to fetch a date
- Write a canine-friendly personal ad
- Ensure that your dog and your new love get along
- Spot dog owners who should be avoided
- Use your dog to prolong a date-or end it
Featuring a host of true-life love stories and fun, revealing self-quizzes, The Dog Lover’s Guide to Dating will help you find your perfect match!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $11.63. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.