The Doorway to Knowing: A Guide to Soulful Living Ebook
Publication Date: January 2011
File Size: 1638 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
The Doorway to Knowing: A Guide to Soulful Living explores our transition from a human-based consciousness to a Soul or Christ consciousness, while having an earthly experience. It conceptualizes that once we awaken to the insanity created by our human consciousness, we can choose another, more fulfilling way to live our lives. If we consciously commit to engaging our Soul or higher Self as we move through life, then we choose in each moment that which supports our evolution of consciousness.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = ""urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"" />
Life can be different than it appears. By shifting our reference point as we implement “The Path to Knowing” outlined in this book, we can experience a grander way of walking in our world without attachment to outcome. Many who have come before have demonstrated our potentiality as humans, but we have been left with many questions as to how to relate to that higher Self that we truly are and have always been. _ The Doorway to Knowing,_ through examples and practical steps, leads you to the doorway of your Soul-your greater potential.
Join the author, Cynthia Santee, as she guides you through your own Doorway-to soulful, conscious living!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.