The Economic Analysis of Terrorism Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: March 2007
File Size: 2682 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Whilst most books look at the political response to terror, this unique book takes an economic approach and includes contributions from Todd Sandler, Sanjay Jain, Andrew Chen, Valpy Fitzgerald and Dennis Mueller.
Research in the field of terrorism has increased dramatically since 9/11, responding to the sudden need by policy makers, journalists and the general public to understand terrorism. A unique feature of this field of research is that it expands beyond typical academic categories such as macroeconomics, development studies, international relations or peace science, instead, a range of analysts have applied their various skills of different sub-disciplines to a common theme since 9/11, providing inter-disciplinary insights characterized by a clear focus.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.