The Economics of a Declining Population Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: November 2004
File Size: 393 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The economic consequences of changing demographics are of as much significance now as when this book was first published.
The book covers not only changes in population size and age-composition, but also factors not included in the word ‘declining’- such as increased life expectancy.
Part 1 examines how estimates of future populations are made, and what the position is in the UK. It serves as a basis for Part 2, which discusses the developments in each of the more important parts of our economic life, without exaggerating the influence of the population factor.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $49.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.